GIMC Integrated Services
Today's consumer is more demanding than ever. In the global marketplace, a 24/7 service is often expected. Providing additional channels of communication for customer contact is essential in establishing the credibility of your operation. GIMC's services allow your doors to never close. We'll be there to greet your customers when you're not.
Document Process Outsourcing
GIMC Document Process Outsourcing (DPO) services cover production and distribution of customer-facing documents. A typical customer-facing document may be:
- Employment Contract
- Statement of Account Information
- Inventory or Stock Status Report
- Daily or Periodic Production Report
- Marketing Collateral/Letters
- GIMC DPO services cover document capture, transformation, design, production, delivery, distribution and workflow.
Voice-based BPO Services – Call Center
With a centralized management and state-of-the-art infrastructures, GIMC speaks and listens to your customers to offer following services:
- Telemarketing Outsourced Services
- Marketing Research and Surveys
- Non-voice customer response (Email Management, Instant Messaging etc.)
- Registrations and Event Management
- Online Academy.
- English Language Learning Courses
- Each of our call center and BPO services provides businesses with industry leading telephone or web-based customer support solutions for a fraction of the cost of maintaining a similar service of your own.
GIMC Technology Development
- Web Development
- Application Development
- Graphics & logos
Scrum methodology of Project Management
- A living backlog of prioritized work to be done.
- Completion of a largely fixed set of backlog items in a series of short iterations or sprints.
- A brief daily meeting (called a scrum), at which progress is explained, upcoming work is described, and obstacles are raised.
- A brief planning session in which the backlog items for the sprint will be defined.
- A brief heartbeat retrospective, at which all team members reflect about the past sprint.